As a market share research consulting company in UAE, Saudi Arabia, GCC and the MENA countries our market sizing, share and segmentation analysis uses informed estimations to determine the potential market volume and sales revenue. Knowing how to calculate a total addressable market is just as important if you are looking to launch in a new market or if you are a start-up.
By conducting market sizing, share and segmentation analysis research, you will know your TAM, SAM, and SOM which will help you build an effective strategy, and make key decisions about whether to invest, potential growth opportunities, marketing strategies, and more.
From increasing your market share to new product ideation, we use a variety of tools and formulas to get estimates that help your business make smart decisions while avoiding unnecessary risks.
Market sizing considers the potential size of a market, which involves understanding the total potential market size from the bottom-up. Market mapping is a data-driven market research strategy that allows you to strategically position yourself in the market. This can help determine who your customers are in terms of market size, share and value. Other benefits include:
- Generating higher profits through price differentiation
- Increase market shares through leadership in selected segments and an improved competitive position
- Facilitate a proper choice of target marketing and the marketing mix for different consumer groups
- Facilitate tapping of the market and adapting the offer to the target audience
- Help to make accurate forecasts of the likely reactions from each segment