We offer expertise in the design and execution of market surveys and custom market research to meet the specific needs of our individual clients.
At Glasgow Research & Consulting, we have carried out market research in most industry sectors for SMEs through to large corporates. We have a highly individualized approach in designing and executing market surveys providing customized market research to meet specific needs of our clients. Our team of experts assists our clients in obtaining the market insights that are required to grow and expand their business.
We offer expertise in conducting all phases of both qualitative and quantitative research.
Businesses and Clients are constantly faced with the following questions when looking to ‘enter’, ‘evolve’ and ‘expand’ in the competitive Middle Eastern and African markets:
- How can I understand a new market or a new segment within an existing market?
- What is the size of market and how fast is it growing?
- Who are the main competitors, suppliers and customers?
- What should be my growth KPI’s?
- Where should my business strategy focus on – growing market share, increasing penetration or finding a new niche?
- How can I reach out to and penetrate the market better?
- What is the distribution structure and how do I optimize it?
- What is the opportunity and how can I better prepare my business for future challenges?
- What are the substitutes for my service offerings, currently and in the future?
- What is the regulatory framework required to pursue the venture?
Our solution to these questions is to offer a range of market research and advisory services through primary research which enables our customers to increase market share and profitability. We also provide near real-time intelligence and strategic insights to make confident business decisions and conduct continuous networking initiatives with customers, suppliers and competitors – thus providing our customers with complete visibility of the whole value chain in composites and various verticals.
Some of the services offered by us in Business Research are: