We offer expertise in the design and execution of market surveys and custom market research to meet the specific needs of our individual clients.
At Glasgow Research & Consulting, we have carried out market research in most industry sectors for SMEs through to large corporates. We have a highly individualized approach in designing and executing market surveys providing customized market research to meet specific needs of our clients. Our team of experts assists our clients in obtaining the market insights that are required to grow and expand their business.
We offer expertise in conducting all phases of both qualitative and quantitative research.
Businesses and Clients are constantly faced with the following questions when looking to ‘enter’, ‘evolve’ and ‘expand’ in the competitive Middle Eastern and African markets:
- How can I understand a new market or a new segment within an existing market?
- What is the size of market and how fast is it growing?
- Who are the main competitors, suppliers and customers?
- What should be my growth KPI’s?
- Where should my business strategy focus on – growing market share, increasing penetration or finding a new niche?
- How can I reach out to and penetrate the market better?
- What is the distribution structure and how do I optimize it?
- What is the opportunity and how can I better prepare my business for future challenges?
- What are the substitutes for my service offerings, currently and in the future?
- What is the regulatory framework required to pursue the venture?
Our solution to these questions is to offer a range of market research and advisory services through primary research which enables our customers to increase market share and profitability. We also provide near real-time intelligence and strategic insights to make confident business decisions and conduct continuous networking initiatives with customers, suppliers and competitors – thus providing our customers with complete visibility of the whole value chain in composites and various verticals.
Some of the services offered by us in Business Research are:
- B2B Research
- Consumer Research
- Concept and Project Testing
- Mystery Shopping
- Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS)
- Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESS)
- Data Collection Services. Our main data collection services are:
- In-Depth Interviews
- Quantitative Interviews
- Focus Group Recruitment
- Market Research Data Processing
- Telephonic Interviews and CATI
There is a rising trend of foreign companies and MNCs looking to consolidate their foothold in Middle East and Africa.
The Market Entry team at Glasgow Research & Consulting, comprising seasoned professionals with deep domain and sector experience, ensures that that each stage of the transaction process – from valuation due diligence to negotiation and completion – is successful, and addresses key client criteria.
A dynamic and volatile market, management of key stakeholders, credit constraints, country specific regulatory issues and high competition make high value targets riskier to pursue – this necessitates the implementation of well-planned strategies to manage successful deals.
Whether you are buying or selling or entering into a joint venture, we approach each transaction with legal, financial and business confidence, offering strategic and practical advice at every stage.
Our end-to-end services comprising a phased approach ensures that our clients get access to seamless services – and they are actively involved at each stage which gives them confidence to move ahead.
Some of the services offered by us in Market Entry are:
- Market Entry Strategy
- Distributor and Importer Search / Matchmaking
- Trade Delegations Support
The research approach at Glasgow Research & Consulting has been a proven success across a wide range of sectors to deliver comprehensive and accurate information which constitutes the basis of our advisory work. Our aim is to help companies achieve tangible, high-impact results. Clarity, strategic insight, direction and confidence are just some of the reasons why our clients come back to us for practical solutions to their most pressing challenges and opportunities.
Some of the critical issues facing businesses and clients in the Middle East and Africa are:
- How can my marketing and sales functions work more effectively?
- What is the most appropriate strategy and way forward for my business?
- How do I turn this idea into reality?
- Who will be the best suited business partner for my business and how can I find such a partner?
- Is this a viable business venture?
- What is the need for an independent assessment of a company’s future prospects to support the sale of shares?
Some of the services offered by us in Advisory Services are:
- Industry / Market Analysis
- Competitive and Customer Assessment
- Market Sizing, Share and Segmentation Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Innovation Scouting and Value Proposition Development
- Distribution and Value Chain Analysis
- Forecasting and Scenario Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Plans
- Business Valuations
- Risk Assessment
- Due Diligence Studies
- IPO Support
- M&A Transaction Support
Glasgow Research & Consulting takes great pride in developing customised approaches for establishing businesses and ventures for its clients in the Middle East, as we understand that every company needs to have a unique approach as per its business model.
As part of our corporate services support, we provide company incorporation, identifying and partnering with franchisees, location identification and lease agreement for concepts, working with vendors for setting-up stores, regulatory approvals, etc. Additionally, we help manage the back-end operations on behalf of clients.
We like to work as an extended partner for our clients and become an integral part of their story in our region during and after the project implementation phase. We ensure that the brand achieves desired success through our network and expertise in implementation services.
Some of the services offered by us in Corporate Services are:
- Cross Border Consultancy
- Company Incorporation and Regulatory Compliance
- Holding Structures
- Advisory on Licensing Procedures
- Business Expansion Support
- Branch of Foreign Company
- Joint Ventures
- Representative Office
- Product Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Registration
- Copyright Registration
- Patent Registration